It’s not quite Fall here yet (still hitting the triple digits in temps!), however, we can still get ready for it through crafts! These cute and creative apple crafts are perfect for displaying around the home making it seem as though Autumn has arrived. There are even a couple card ideas as well as ones that would be easy enough to do in the classroom, such as for Johnny Appleseed Day!
Incase you missed it, here are 10 apple themed learning activities that work on counting, letters, and more!
10 Creative Apple Crafts to make this Fall:
- Paper Plate Apple Craft – My then preschooler made this during the 1st week of school while working on the letter A theme in class.
- Tissue Paper Apple Tree – This is one of my absolute favorites from I Heart Crafty Things! She actually has quite a few apple tree crafts on her blog.
- Stamped Apples using a Loofah – Little Sister loved this activity! You could easily incorporate counting while creating this fun craft.
- Paper Plate Handprint Apple Craft – fun way to paint using a common household item!
- Apple & Poem Card – These preschoolers made cute keepsakes for a Parent Appreciation idea.
- Pony Bead Apple Suncatcher (via We Made That) – Plus other ones they also made!
- Tissue Paper Green Apple Craft – So pretty! You could make yellow and red apples too!
- Homemade Apple Stamp – So simple, yet so cute!
- Apple & Worm Craft – So, so cute! She made a footprint bus too!
- Apple Postcards – Make apple prints for cards or an decorative banner!