We love artsy foods especially ones that are tied to a holiday or movie theme. In the past we have made ghost milk and a green monster shake. Since Halloween is right around the corner, I am sharing fun Halloween snacks that have been linked up to past Bewitchin’ Projects Linkys. Not a fan of candy? I have also included 4 healthier snack options.
Healthy Halloween Snacks
- Spooky Fruit In the Playroom
- Healthy Pumpkin Patch Stella 123
- Ghoulish Eyes – a healthier alternative – Frenchie
- Chocolate-covered Strawberries – This Silly Girl’s Life
Fun Halloween Snacks
- Halloween Cookies and Scream Bark – Life with the Crust Cut Off
- Witch Hat Cookies – Life with the Crust Cut Off
- Monster S’mores – Mini Monets and Mommies
- Mummy Pops – Life with the Crust Cut Off
- Bag of Bones Snack Mix – This Silly Girl’s Life
- Pumpkin Pouch Goodie Bags – Canary Street Crafts
Just a few guidelines:
- We would love for you to follow your sweet hosts ♥
- Link to your post’s permalink, NOT your main blog URL.
- Something made by you is a MUST! (no etsy shops, parties, giveaway or business links)
- Lets be fair, please visit other links and let them know you were there. Everybody loves kind words.
- We would love for you grab the party button and share it somewhere on your blog (or a text link) and share this party on your social media channels to spread the word about the Bewitchin’ Projects Link Party.
- Make new friends and most important HAVE FUN!!!
*Please note that by linking up your projects you are giving permission for the hosts to use your image in features and shares across social media platforms (Facebook, Pinterest, etc.).
Can’t wait to see what everyone links up!