Fun Halloween Snacks for Kids
We love artsy foods especially ones that are tied to a holiday or movie theme. In the past we have made ghost milk and a green monster shake. Since Halloween is right around the corner, I am sharing fun Halloween snacks that have been shared in the past. Not a fan of candy? I have also included 4 healthier snack options.
Healthy Halloween Snacks
- Spooky Fruit In the Playroom
- Healthy Pumpkin Patch Stella 123
- Ghoulish Eyes – a healthier alternative – Frenchie
- Chocolate-covered Strawberries – This Silly Girl’s Life
Fun Halloween Snacks
- Halloween Cookies and Scream Bark – Life with the Crust Cut Off
- Witch Hat Cookies – Life with the Crust Cut Off
- Monster S’mores – Mini Monets and Mommies
- Mummy Pops – Life with the Crust Cut Off
- Bag of Bones Snack Mix – This Silly Girl’s Life
- Pumpkin Pouch Goodie Bags – Canary Street Crafts
Thanks for hosting, and for sharing our pumpkin pouches in your fun Halloween snack roundup!!
You’re welcome Amy 🙂