Halloween is one of my favorite times of year. You can turn up the creativity and make some really amazing stuff. The best part is that you can make Halloween themed food either spooky, gory, or super cute. For those who are looking for ideas to make for younger kids, this post has some fun ideas they are sure to love. Here I’ve collected 13 of the cutest vampire bat treats I could find. I seriously love them all!
10 Super Cute Vampire Bat Treats
Below you will find ideas made from Oreos, chocolate and pudding cups as well as cookies and more.
1. Miss Dracula Pudding Cups by Cake Whiz
2. Oreo Bat Truffles by A Few Shortcuts
3. Vampire Bat Marshamallow Pops by Cooking with Janica
4. Bat Pudding Cups by I Heart Crafty Things
5. Nutter Butter Bat Cookies – Serendipity and Spice
6. Oreo Bats by MeaningfulMama
7. Bat Sugar Cookies by A Magical Mess
8. Cinnamon Roll Bats by The Pinning Mama
9. Chocolate Peanut Butter Bat Bites by When is Dinner?
10. Chocolate Biscuit Bats by Molly Moo Crafts
11. Clothespin Bat Preschool Snack -by I Heart Arts-n-Crafts
12. Treat Cup Bats by Frugal Mom eh!
13. Cheese Ball Bats by Foodie Fun
More fun with vampires and bats:
More Halloween Crafts For Kids
[ess_grid alias=”Halloween Crafts”][/ess_grid]