Ghost-Shaped Halloween Eye Spy Bag
- I started by folding the felt in half and then cut a ghost shape out. You could draw this on beforehand with marker if you’d like. You should now have 2 identical ghost-shaped pieces.
- Cut a square or rectangle shape in the middle of one of the ghosts. This will be the “eye spy” window.
- I used what I had around the house, so I opted for using a thick Ziploc bag to cover the window. I cut a rectangle shape slightly bigger than the rectangle shaped hole and then hand sewed it on.
- Next, I put the 2 pieces together with the sewn, messy side of the window on the inside. Then I hand sewed around the outside edges of the ghost. I made sure to leave a hole big enough to fit the Halloween trinkets in.
- Fill the Eye Spy Bag with Halloween trinkets & black beans. Make sure that it is not too full- you want to be able to easily move the beans & trinkets around.
- Finish sewing the hole shut.
Before I placed the Halloween trinkets inside the bag, I took a picture of all the pieces. I printed the photo you see below so my son could match the pieces to the photo. He loves to match!