For those who are celebrating Thanksgiving, are you ready for the big day?
Thanksgiving DIY, Desserts, and Printables
1. I can’t wait to try making oreo cookie balls like these acorn ones from Home. Made. Simple. They’re like cake balls, but cookies instead of cake.
2. Here’s a sweet reminder from This & That, a free ‘There’s Always Something to be Thankful For’ printable.
3. Jewelry Making Journal shared an educational Thanksgiving Jewelry Craft and a printable PDF explaining how beads were used in early America.
4. I know my kids would love these Turkey Cupcakes ‘That You’ll Gobble Right Up’ from The (mis)Adventures of a Born Again Farm Girl.
5. Stop by Yesterday on Tuesday for Mason Thanksgiving Jar Crafts galore! There’s 25 total and I can’t even pick a favorite although I will have to say that the create-a-turkey cookie was something I wish I could make for the kids. I can master a circle-shaped cookie…hahaha!
Bonus features: Our roundup last week was 12 Turkey Crafts for Kids and if you are looking for more kid-friendly ideas, Busy Mom’s Helper linked up 50 Amazing Thanksgiving Activities for Kids post to last week’s party.
Have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!
*Please note that by linking up your projects you are giving permission for the hosts to use your image in features and shares across social media platforms (Facebook, Pinterest, etc.).
Can’t wait to see what everyone links up!