12 Turkey Crafts for Kids That Are Fun To Make!
The last 2 weeks there have been quite a few Thanksgiving crafts added to the Bewitchin’ Projects link party. So today’s features are turkey crafts for kids made all different ways – twelve of them!
This past week we collaborated with a bunch of other kid bloggers to bring you the Ultimate Gift Guides for Kids – over 75 lists for all ages and budgets!!! Read about it on our list: Fun Toys for 1-3 year olds!
On to the features!
12 Turkey Crafts for Kids:
Make a Turkey with….
1. Corn Husk Feathers – Love the creative use of the corn husks!
2. Felt and a Mini Pumpkin – How cute! It goes with a doll.
3. Feathers and a Footprint – I made this my my daughter’s cute, little foot.
4. Feathers and a Handprint – Also includes a counting and fine motor activity that my daughter and I made together.
5. Craft Foam Sheets and a Foam Cup – Holds gum!
6. Paint Color Samples and a Paper Plate – They made a grateful turkey!
7. Brown Craft Paper and your Front Door – How fun would this be to walk up to everyday?!
8. Magnets and Ribbon – It’s a tic tac toe game!!!
10. Scrapbook Paper and Cardstock – such a fun way to make a card.
11. Pipe Cleaners and a Styrofoam Ball – Love that you can change the legs to make it run or sit.
12. Paper Plate and Crayons – It’s a Pop Up Craft!
*Please note that by linking up your projects you are giving permission for the hosts to use your image in features and shares across social media platforms (Facebook, Pinterest, etc.).
Can’t wait to see what everyone links up!
See More Thanksgiving Crafts Below:
[ess_grid alias=”Thanksgiving Crafts”][/ess_grid]
Thank you for the feature! I am so happy that you liked the placemats done with my kids.
You’re welcome! We love handprint art 🙂
Hi Amanda, Thanks so much for including our corn husk turkey in this weeks features. All of the crafts are super cute for Thanksgiving!