15 Fun and Festive 4th of July Recipes for Kids
Celebrate Independence Day with these fun and festive 4th of July recipes! These red, white, and blue food ideas are great for a Summer bbq or to make at home with the kids. My kids are especially fascinated with the layered drinks – we have made them twice in the past. This year we may try the smoothies or a layered 4th of July dessert. Besides the red, white, and blue layered look, you will also find ideas for making homemade gumdrops, star-shaped wands, fruits trifles, cookies, and more!
Fun and Festive 4th of July Recipes
1. Red, White, and Blue Rice Crispy Bars
2. Red, White, and Blue Pinwheel Cookies
4. Patriotic Layered Smoothies
6. Red, White, and Blue Layered Drink
8. 4th of July Cupcakes in a flag shape
9. Firecracker Hot Dogs on a Stick
10. Red, White, and Blue Firework Kabobs
11. Bite-sized 4th of July Desserts
13. Red, White, and Blue Jello Cups
14. Pop Rocks Firecracker Cakelettes
See also: Clever Camouflage Cupcake Recipe Tutorial
We would love for you to share your 4th of July recipes with us on our Facebook ‘post to wall’ section!
Thanks for including my Patriotic Pudding Pops! We would love for you to share this awesome roundup over at our link party!
Will check it out….thanks Heidi!
Gorgeous! Sharing! 🙂