Guys, when it comes to Christmas, we love making all kinds of arts and crafts to get into the holiday spirit. But then I thought: why not come up with a fun snack that the kids will love and also that it is good and filling? Here’s a crafty Nutella reindeer sandwich tutorial to make snack time a bit more festive!
Afterwards, you could even make these reindeer ideas to incorporate with your snack: a darling reindeer finger puppet craft kids can play with and a handprint reindeer ornament that makes a great keepsake.
Nutella Reindeer Sandwich Tutorial
*As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Small pretzel twists
- Candy eyes
- Red skittles
- Round scalloped cookie cutter
1. Spread a tablespoon amount of Nutella on a slice of bread and place another piece of bread on top to make a sandwich.
2. Use your cookie cutter to cut out a scalloped circle from the center of your sandwich.
3. Dip the bottom of two pretzel twists into the Nutella and place onto the top of your scalloped circle sandwich.
4. Now dip the bottom of your two candy eyes and one red skittle (or brown and red M&M’s) into your Nutella . Place onto the top of your sandwich to make a reindeer face.
Serve for lunch or a quick snack!
Did you enjoy the crafty Nutella reindeer sandwich tutorial? Well, here is another healthier snack idea that you’ll love, too: a simple fruit and veggies Christmas tree!
More Christmas Ideas
[ess_grid alias=”Christmas Crafts”][/ess_grid]