Christmas Smoothie Recipe for Kids
Mmmm! My kids loved our Christmas smoothie recipe! Little Sister drank her’s so fast and gave me tons of kisses afterwards…. awww! This would be fun to make on Christmas morning while the kids are busy playing with their new toys. It takes about 10 minutes to make and is yummy for adults too!
Christmas Smoothie Recipe
- frozen fruit – we used Simple Truth Organic Mixed Fruit Medley (strawberries, peaches, mango, and pineapple)
- apple juice
- strawberry yogurt
- green sugar sprinkles
- whipped cream
- green paper straws
1. Cut 1 banana into sections and place inside the blender.
2. Add the frozen fruit medley. Make sure you use enough strawberries so that you get a nice red color. The frozen fruit gives it a nice smoothie-like texture without adding ice.
3. Add 2-4 giant spoonfuls of strawberry yogurt.
4. Pour in a splash of apple juice.
5. Blend until smooth.
6. Place green sprinkles in a shallow bowl or on a small plate.
7. Dip the rim of the glasses in water and then in the green sprinkles. I purchased these glasses from Dollar Tree.
8. Add the smoothie mix.
9. Top with whipped cream.
10. I had green paper straws leftover from Big Brother’s Yoshi-inspired Mario Kart birthday party that were perfect for our Christmas smoothie!
Makes 2 somewhat large smoothies.
Looking for a green-colored smoothie recipe?
My kids loved our honeydew melon smoothie!
This looks fab!!! We love smoothies 🙂
Thanks Heather 🙂
This looks yummy! My family will love these.
Glad to hear! Thanks.