If you’re hosting an ocean themed party, these jello shark snacks are a fun and cool idea! Maybe you’re hosting pool party, mermaid party, Finding Nemo birthday theme, and so on. They are super easy-to-make and sure to wow the kids. Besides water, you only need 3 ingredients.
These creative jello snacks would be great to make during Shark Week!
How to make the Jello Shark Snacks:
- 6 oz. box jello – berry blue
- whipped cream
- gummy sharks
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups cold water
1. Add 2 cups of boiling water to the box of jello in a mixing bowl. Stir until completely dissolved.
2. Stir in 2 cups of cold water.
3. Pour the liquid jello into clear cups or small glasses.
4. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm.
5. Add whipped cream on top of each.
6. Place a gummy shark or similar on top of the whipped cream.
If you are making these jello shark snacks for a party, it would be fun to dress it up with sand, pails, shovels, little ocean animal figurines, a fish net, and anything else you can think of.