Christmas is one of our favorite holidays because there is so much to celebrate and enjoy! One tradition we have at home is to make Christmas crafts. This year, the kids plan to pick out and be inspired by the fun crafts shared in this festive list of 26 crafty Christmas tree projects!
26 Christmas Tree Projects
1. Christmas Tree Hand Impression Plaque made with salt dough.
2. Magnetic Christmas Tree Decorating Activity – how cute are the mini bows?!
3. Shredded Paper Christmas Tree Craft – these were a huge hit with my kids!
4. Yarn wrapped Cardboard Tree Ornaments.
5. Footprint Christmas Tree keepsake and card idea.
6. Christmas-y Window Decorations made with tissue paper.
7. Glittering Popsicle Stick Christmas Trees – so pretty!
8. Printable cut and paste Christmas Tree Decorating activity.
9. Cardboard Tube Christmas Tree for preschoolers.
10. Christmas Tree Fine Motor Lacing Activity using a paper plate.
11. Cupcake Liner Tree Ornaments or use for handmade cards.
12. Paper Plate Tree with Pom Poms – simple fun for toddlers and up.
13. Use fingerprints to make tree-shaped salt dough ornaments.
14. Mini Christmas Trees made from cupcake liners.
15. Invitation to make and decorate trees from Peppermint Play Dough.
16. Keep little ones busy with this DIY Magnetic Christmas Tree Busy Bag.
17. Toilet Paper Roll Ornament Craft – love the stacked look!
18. Coiled Christmas Tree Idea – perfect group activity for crafting with different ages.
20. Make a Winter Art Scene collage-style.
21. Keep the kids busy with a Fine Motor Counting Activity using a hole puncher.
22. Fingerprint Christmas Tree Cards 3 different ways + FREE templates.
23. Recycle an Egg Carton into a festive Christmas decoration.
24. Invite the kids to create with Playdough and Pony Beads.
25. How to Make Pipe Cleaner Christmas Trees – so so cute!
26. Easy Tree Ornament using craft sticks.
27. Fine Motor Pebble Stacking Christmas Tree activity for younger children.
28. Cutest ever Stacked Egg Carton Tree – a must make for sure!