With St Patrick’s Day coming up, I thought it would be great to start sharing the artsy crafty ideas that are inspired by this holiday. Up first are 10 creative snack ideas for St Patrick’s Day. Some are healthy while others are more for those with a sweet tooth. They are inspired by shamrocks, leprechauns, the color green, and the Irish flag. It’s amazing how many things can creatively be made with food items!
Be sure to read through until the end of the post where we share more Top 10 lists from other bloggers with a StaPatrick’s Day and rainbow theme.
10 Creative Snack Ideas for St Patrick’s Day
- Tiny Leprechaun Donuts
- Leprechaun Hat Cookies
- Healthy Leprechaun Hats
- Leprechaun Fruit Snack
- Shamrock Smoothie
- Shamrock Shake
- Shamrock Juice
- Irish Flag Veggie Tray
- Healthy Green Fruit Skewers
- Adorable Shamrock Cupcakes
Which one do you think you’ll try first?
Ready for more St Patrick’s Day inspiration?
Here are 13 more lists from other bloggers who are sharing everything from St Patrick’s Day art projects and rainbows to learning activities and science:
- Top 10 Rainbow Ideas for St Patricks Day from Powerful Mothering
- Top 10 Ways to make a Handprint Rainbow from Fun Handprint Art
- Top 10 St Patrick’s Day Ideas for Toddlers from Adventures of Adam
- Top 10 Rainbow Science Activities from Preschool Powol Packets
- Top 10 Preschool Activities for St. Patrick’s Day from Bare Feet on the Dashboard
- Top 10 St Patrick’s Day Science Ideas for Kids from Little Bins for Little Hands
- Top 10 Rainbow Art Ideas for Kids from Messy Little Monster
- Top 10 Rainbow Fine Motor Ideas from Still Playing School
- Top 10 Shamrock Crafts from Multicraftingmummy
- Top 10 Rainbow Busy Bags for Preschool from Something 2 Offer
- Top 10 Rainbow Learning Activities for Preschoolers from Mom Inspired Life
- Top 10 Seed Starting Activities from Nemcsok Farms
- Top 10 St. Patrick’s Day Printables from The Pleasantest Thing