Bewitchin’ Projects Linky 3/22
It’s Bewitchin’ Projects party time!
I have to make this short and sweet as we are in the middle of moving and ended up having a sinus issues this past week. Can you believe Easter is just a couple weeks away? Can’t wait to see all the Easter crafts and recipes you all add this week. Easter colors are so pretty! Be back next Sunday with features from last week and this week.
|Cami FB | G+ | Pin||Shonee Pin | G+ | Ins||Dru FB | Pin | Ins|
|Sarah FB | G+ | Pin||Amanda FB | Pin | Tw||Barb FB | Tw | G+|
Just a few guidelines:
- We would love for you to follow your sweet hosts ♥
- Link to your post’s permalink, NOT your main blog URL.
- Something made by you is a MUST! (no etsy shops, parties, giveaway or business links)
- Lets be fair, please visit other links and let them know you were there. Everybody loves kind words.
- We would love for you grab the party button and share it somewhere on your blog (or a text link) and share this party on your social media channels to spread the word about the Bewitchin’ Projects Link Party.
- Make new friends and most important HAVE FUN!!!
*Please note that by linking up your projects you are giving permission for the hosts to use your image in features and shares across social media platforms (Facebook, Pinterest, etc.).
Can’t wait to see what everyone links up!
By participating in this LINK PARTY, you agree to be added to Bewitchin’ Projects Block Party’s email marketing list. As a result, you will receive on average ONE email a week from Cami@TitiCrafty: a reminder about Bewitchin’ Projects Block Party we host. If you do not wish to receive these emails, you can opt-out at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email.