Welcome to the NEW Bewitchin’ Projects Block Party!
I am excited to tell you that we have teamed up with 10 other bloggers to bring you an awesome link party!
Originally a popular linky called Bewitch Me & Titi hosted by the super talented Cami from Titi Crafty, is now going to be hosted on 11 blogs – meaning 11 times the fun!
Titled Bewitchin Projects, every Sunday you can join our block party by sharing your crafty posts and mingling with the other party-goers by browsing the crafts others have added to the party. It will be a great way to meet other bloggers, showcase your projects, and be inspired.
Sounds fun, right?!
Every week the hosts will feature a few of their favorite posts (read: 11 chances to be featured! ) Since this is our 1 st week as a group party, I thought I’d share a little bit about us. I am a mom to 2 little ones, a 6 year old boy and 3 year old girl who love being creative! This is our place where we share the crafty things we do. Here are a few of our recent faves:
- Butterfly Busy Bag for Preschoolers
- Water Balloon Games for the whole family
- Cherry Vanilla Smoothie Recipe
- Fun with Insta-Snow Science Experiment
Besides sharing our activities on this blog, we also have another blog all about handprint art! We would love for you to join us over there too. We place a big emphasis on holiday art, but you will also find things like handprint animals, canvas art, fingerprint fun, plus lots more!
Just a few guidelines:
- We would love for you to follow your sweet hosts ♥
- Link to your post’s permalink, NOT your main blog URL.
- Something made by you is a MUST! (no etsy shops, parties, giveaway or business links)
- Lets be fair, please visit other links and let them know you were there. Everybody loves kind words.
- We would love for you grab the party button and share it somewhere on your blog (or a text link) and share this party on your social media channels to spread the word about the Bewitchin’ Projects Link Party.
- Make new friends and most important HAVE FUN!!!
*Please note that by linking up your projects you are giving permission for the hosts to use your image in features and shares across social media platforms (Facebook, Pinterest, etc.).
Can’t wait to see what everyone links up!