ABCs and 123s – Learning made fun!
Have a young child at home that is eager to start learning their ABC’s and numbers? Do you want to make the learning experience as much fun as possible? Our ABCs and 123s resource of multi-sensory, play-based letter and math activities is exactly what you need.
ABCs and 123s : 40+ hands-on play activities to build letter, number, and shape skills
Young kids are hungry for knowledge but it is important how we, the parents, approach helping our kids with their ABC’s, numbers, and early math skills. We believe this should be done in a FUN way and through play.
We all want our kids to enjoy the learning experience, to explore the world with their senses and to see that sparkle in their eyes when they master a new skill, especially when they really enjoyed the path towards mastering that skill.
As we want to see that sparkle and joy even when it comes to more academic skills such as learning the alphabet, a fun approach to learning is a great way to go. With over forty authors who are parents, teachers, and educators, we are combining our ideas as an engaging and educational resource.
Why you and your children will love this resource book:
We want the learning experience to be fun for the kids so the main aim of this book is to make all of the activities FUN. Every activity has been tried, tested and approved by a tough crowd, our children.
Children are curious by nature and with the activities in this book they will be exploring and learning through their senses as they do these play based activities. They will love the engaging invitations, and you will be able to see how they are building their skills through play.
You will find a great variety of activities, they have been carefully chosen to offer a wide range of math and literacy skills, working across the curriculum to incorporate play, imagination, science, sensory and art.
What you’ll get in this book
- 40+ hands-on play ideas that will help your child build their letter and math skills.
- Multisensory activities for children aged 2 to 8.
- Resources for parents and teachers, at home or in the classroom, with ideas for indoor and outdoor learning.
- Material lists, step-by-step instructions and full colour photographs of every activity
- suggestions for variations and extensions so you can adapt the activities to suit your child.
- A wide range of learning activities, across literacy and math, including:
- learning to recognise and write letters and numbers
- understanding both upper and lowercase letters
- drawing shapes and making marks
- working on alphabetic order
- working on spelling of your name, sight words, cvc words and other vocabulary
- developing language skills
- understanding one-to-one correspondence
- learning to count, to add, and subtract
- base-ten understanding and double digit addition
Buy it worldwide for instant download:
This is an ebook, which means you will be sent a link that allows you to download a PDF containing the ebook and all the resources. You can save it to your computer or iPad* and then either read it on screen or print some/all of the pages, as you prefer.
You can buy the ebook wherever you are in the world. You pay via PayPal, which will take care of any currency conversion for you. The ebook costs US$ 14.99.
*You can buy the ebook now, on any device, and then download it when you are ready. Depending on the apps you have installed and your operating system, you might be able to download the ebook on your mobile device. However if you have any doubts or problems, I recommend you use a computer to download the book and then share it to your mobile devices. You will be sent download instructions when your purchase the ebook.
The ABCs and 123s ebook is protected under copyright © 2016. All rights reserved.
The ABCs and 123s ebook is published and sold by Cathy James at NurtureStore.co.uk. Please direct any customer service queries regarding purchases of the ebook to firstname.lastname@example.org or refer to the NurtureStore FAQ.