Looking for a fun summer craft to make with kids of all ages? Here are some of the best pink flamingo arts and crafts to try making. There are flamingo crafts for preschoolers and elementary ages as well as some cute diy flamingos for tweens and tweens.
These pink-feathered friends are perfect for a Summer project for kids, a tropical party idea, or to display as decor.
DIY Pink Flamingo Arts and Crafts
1. Playful Flamingo Puppet for kids to make and play with.
2. Cute Pink Flamingo Handprint Craft with painted handprints.
3. Recycled CD Flamingo made with a pink bath pouf!
4. Flamingo Handprint idea using paper and pipe cleaners.
5. Flamingo Art Project using black glue – printable coloring template!
6. Flamingo Paper Plate Craft that’s super easy to make!
7. Pink Flamingo Paper Decoration that can hang as party or bedroom decor.
8. Easy Paper Plate Flamingo using feathers.
More Flamingo Themed Kids Craft Ideas
9. F is for Flamingo printable letter craft.
10. For a unique idea, try making Candy Cane Flamingo Ornaments!
11. Use extra Cupcake Liners to make a Flamingo paper craft.
12. Make fuzzy Pipe Cleaner Flamingos!
13. For a crafty toy the kids can play with over and over, here’s a simple DIY Tropical Snow Globe!
14. You may need to translate this page, but here’s a super cool-looking Flamingo Perler Bead Craft for slightly older children!
15. For another playful puppet idea, print this flamingo marionette craft!
16. Here’s a tutorial for creating pom pom flamingo photo holders – perfect for tweens and teens to make for their bedrooms!
Whether you’re hosting a flamingo themed party or simply looking for arts and crafts to keep kids entertained, I hope you found the perfect pink flamingo craft to try making!