Paper Plate Panda Craft with Heart Shapes
Do you love making crafts that are holiday-related? We do! Check out this paper plate panda craft that is made using hearts – it’s a quick idea, but super cute!
Cute Paper Plate Panda Craft With Heart Shapes
- paper plate
- black craft paint
- black craft foam sheet
- white paper
- hot glue gun or regular glue
See also: Paper Plate Hippo Valentine’s Book Craft
1. Lay down a piece of old newspaper before you get started.
2. Dip your paintbrush into the black paint and paint two larger sideways hearts towards the top center of the plate. These will be the panda’s eyes.
3. Cut out three black hearts, about 2.5″ high, from the black craft foam and four white hearts, about 1.5″ high, from the white paper.
4. Carefully glue a white heart in the center of two of the black hearts (eyes). Also glue onto the top of the plate, above the eyes, for the ears
5. Then carefully glue your remaining two white hearts on to the center of the painted eyes
6. Now glue your remaining black heart upside down under the eyes
7. To finish off your panda paint two small black hearts inside the white eyes and a mouth below the nose and let your panda dry.
Another super sweet craft like this heart-shaped paper plate panda, is this printable ‘I Love You Bear-y Much!’ Footprint Bear.
Cute Book Suggestions
*As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Here are two different books featuring pandas that are perfect to make along with the Valentine’s Day paper plate panda: I Love Hugs and Kisses and Our Love Grows. (click the photos to read more about each)
I Love Hugs and Kisses (heart-felt books)Our Love Grows
Don’t forget to visit our other paper plate heart themed animal crafts like this super cute paper plate owl with hearts!
More Valentine’s Day Ideas
Here are some more fun craft ideas for Valentine’s Day.
[ess_grid alias=”Valentine Crafts”][/ess_grid]