Do you speak for the trees? The Lorax does! I love the message both the movie and the book give about taking care of our Earth. To celebrate Read Across America and the birthday of Dr Seuss, we made a recycled k cup Lorax craft. It also makes a fun craft for Earth Day.
You might also like this handprint Lorax craft with 3D truffala trees we made a few years back.
- Clean, dry k cup
- Yellow/orange craft paint
- White and black puffy paint
- Yellow construction paper
- Hot glue
Recycled K Cup Lorax Craft Instructions:
1. Paint 1-2 coats yellow over the outside of the k cup.
2. Cut two half moon shapes and fray the ends to make eyebrows, then glue them on.
3. Cut a mustache shape, then glue on.
4. Use the puffy paint to make eyes and a mouth.
See more Dr Seuss Inspired Crafts here.
We would love for you to check out our k cup ideas category if you’re looking for more ways to recycle empty coffee pods like this fun k cup Lorax craft!
Be sure to check out our cardboard tube Lorax craft!