Paper lunch bag crafts are so fun! They can be turned into cute puppets, unique crafts, treat bags, and more! The material of the month for September over at CraftProjectsIdeas.com is paper bags so we decided to join in on the fun! We receive free products from them to use for crafting. The great news is that they are available to purchase from Walmart, are reasonably priced, and they have a wide variety of crafting essentials along with craft kits.
We made paper lunch bag Halloween characters – a ghost and a jack-o-lantern!
Paper Lunch Bag Halloween Characters Craft Tutorials
- Paper lunch bags
- Craft foam or construction paper
How to make the Paper Bag Ghost:
- Paint a lunch bag using white paint.
- When dry, paint or draw on a ghost face.
- Cut a bow shape from craft foam or construction paper and glue to the top (optional).
How to make the Paper Bag Jack-o-lantern:
- Paint the bag with orange paint.
- When dry, draw or paint on a pumpkin face.
- Add a stem and leaves (optional)
You may also like this paper bag jack-o-lantern craft my son made back when he was in preschool.
We would love for you to stop by our Halloween board on Pinterest! Currently, we have over 500 posts pinned and all are kid-friendly. You’ll find Halloween crafts, activities, fun foods, party favors, party ideas including games, and so much more!