Easy Frankenstein Popsicle Stick Craft For Halloween
Popsicle sticks are one of our favorite crafting supplies because they are so versatile in crafting. Today, we are sharing an easy Frankenstein popsicle stick craft you can make with your kids in anticipation for Halloween to come. Make your own Frankenstein using jumbo craft sticks to decorate your home!
Related: Easy Frankenstein Paper Craft For Preschoolers
Frankenstein Halloween Craft Supplies
*Check out our blog partners CraftProjectIdeas.com for the products listed below and more crafty fun!
- 5 jumbo craft sticks
- 2 regular craft sticks
- kids paint; green and black
- googly eyes
- hot glue gun or regular kids glue
Frankenstein Popsicle Stick Craft Instructions
1. Place the 5 jumbo craft sticks next to each other vertically on the table.
2. Carefully cut the ends of one regular sized craft stick off and glue it horizontally across the bottom.
3. Next glue a full regular sized craft stick across the top.
4. Turn your craft sticks over and paint the top green and the sides of the craft stick that are sticking out black.
5. Use a small tipped paintbrush to paint a black zig zag across the top and fill in.
6. Then paint a stitched mouth and a few little stitches on the face.
7. Glue 2 googly eyes under the hair and let your Frankenstein dry.
See more Frankenstein crafts here!
Do your children enjoy making crafts with wood craft sticks? How about Frankenstein for a theme for Halloween? Every year my kids I always try to find a new cute Frankie craft to share. One of our past favorites is this simple cardboard tube Frankenstein. It goes perfectly with this popsicle stick Frankenstein craft!
More Halloween Ideas For Kids
[ess_grid alias=”Halloween Crafts”][/ess_grid]