In this post, we are very excited to share with you an awesome list of fun Halloween paper craft ideas for kids! Most of the crafts can be change up a bit for kids of different ages. Some of the younger kids might need some help, but older kids can easily follow your instructions to make some cute Halloween crafts. And what’s best, your can even use these Halloween paper crafts to decorate your house!
Fun Halloween Paper Craft Ideas for Kids
Take a look through this list of spooky cute paper crafts for Halloween to see which ones you find easy to make. Or look at the list to find the ones your kids will love best.
1. Printable Halloween Character Cootie Catchers – Remember making cootie catchers growing up? These are a cuter version you can print and make! Easy Peasy and Fun
2. Easy Halloween Craft for Preschoolers – Practice fine motor and cutting with a scissors to create a collage-style art project. Artsy Momma
3. Spooky Cute Ghost Banner Made With Footprints – This Halloween banner makes a unique decoration for the home or a Halloween party you might be hosting. Fun Handprint Art Blog
4. Simple Accordion Fold Paper Bat Craft – These would be super fun to hang down as flying bat decorations! I Heart Crafty Things
5. Halloween Paper Lanterns – Classic Halloween craft made into a few different characters. The Crafting Chick
6. Paper Cat Craft Template – There’s also white templates so you can make this anytime of the year. Easy Peasy and Fun
7. Pumpkin Toilet Roll Lantern – Perfect for preschoolers to get in some scissor practice. Crafty Morning
8. Halloween Masks to Print and Color – These color-you-own eye masks make awesome Halloween photo props. It’s Always Autumn
9. Free Printable Ghost Halloween Craft – Can’t get over how cute these are! Printable Crush
10. Super Simple Black Cat Paper Craft – Kids will have a blast playing with a black cat paper toy they made themselves! Easy Peasy and Fun
11. Paper Witch Halloween Craft – Get the tutorial for this darling craft over on Craft Create Cook.
12. Hanging Handprint Bat Craft – Love this idea! Crafty Morning
Thank you for reading our fun list of Halloween paper craft ideas for kids to make! Have you already decided which ones you will try with your kiddos? I’ll bet they will like them all!