Halloween is one of the best parts of Fall for us. We love everything Fall has to give, but we especially love dressing up and decorating our home. We also really enjoy making crafts that apply to the season we are in. In this post, you will see an easy Halloween craft for preschoolers that you can make together. The best part is that this easy halloween kid craft is very affordable and all you need are materials that you already have at home. To me, these are the best kinds of crafts because they can be spontaneous since it doesn’t require hunting down materials. We are listing more at the end of the post, so take a look and enjoy making these quick and easy Halloween crafts!
- newspapers and/or magazines
- one sheet of white paper
- construction paper
- mini craft sticks and regular sized craft sticks
How to make the Easy Halloween Craft for Preschoolers:
- Find Fall and Halloween pictures in the magazines and newspapers and cut them out.
- With the craft sticks, create a crooked fence and glue it down on the white sheet of paper.
- Add your cut-outs and stickers to the picture to create a fun and unique collage.
- You can write “Happy Halloween” or just leave it blank.
- Glue the white sheet of paper to construction paper. Orange and black are the best color to go with the Halloween theme.
- Let the collage dry completely.
Cute Halloween Books for Young Kids
Eek! Halloween! by Sandra Boynton – Love all her books and this one doesn’t disappoint!
We hope you enjoyed this easy Halloween craft for preschoolers! There are other fun and easy Halloween crafts to make, such as a palm print pumpkin or an intriguing Halloween toddler craft. Little ones will have a blast making these over and over during this time of year! We also have quick and easy Halloween crafts for kids that are a bit older like our haunted house printable and a fantastic pumpkin wand craft.