Do your kids have favorite movies and TV shows they like to watch? Do they prefer certain characters? Mine love the Paw Patrol crew as well as Shopkins and TMNT. In this post, we will share a list of how to celebrate Easter by using popular and fun character-filled Easter eggs. Some are ones you can make, while others are ones you can buy. Your kids will especially enjoy the surprise-inside science experiments!
Popular and Fun Character-Filled Easter Eggs
*This post contains affiliate links. Please read our full disclosure here.
- 4 Paw Patrol plastic surprise eggs
- Star Wars Darth Vader and Stormtrooper Head Candy Filled Eggs, Box of 16
- Emoji Easter Eggs, 24-Pack
- Shopkins Easter Eggs Set of 3 Eggs – 2 Shopkins in each Egg
- Set of 6: Shopkins Season 4 Surprise Pastel Eggs – Pink, Blue and Yellow
- Shopkins Giant Easter Egg with Jelly Beans and Stickers, 4.23 oz
- Shopkins Easter Basket 2 Shopkins
- Emoji Plush Pillows Key Chian
- Spiderman Party Surprise Eggs
- trolls plastic surprise eggs
- POKEMON Diamond Pearl PLASTIC surprise Eggs
- Disney Princess Surprise Eggs with Toy, Sticker, and Candy
DIY Plastic Egg Characters
Wow your kids with a fizzing science experiment that doubles as surprise eggs. Imagine your child’s face when Shopkins characters magically appear!
Or you could hatch your own Pokemon eggs.
Whether it’s Easter or not, invite kids to go on a Minions plastic egg scavenger hunt. These would be fun to make during a Minions movie day with the kids’ friends.
LEGO NINJAGO fans will love these wobble egg ninjas.
It doesn’t get much simpler than these 2-minute Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle eggs!
These plastic egg Lego characters are mess-free and will have your Lego-obsessed kids super excited!
Aren’t these Character-filled Easter eggs super fun?! Which one will your kids love most? And don’t forget that when Easter is past, be sure to use the plastic eggs for a beginning sounds Easter egg alphabet hunt!
[ess_grid alias=”Easter Spring Grid”][/ess_grid]