Corn on the Cob and Indian Corn are popular themes around Fall and Thanksgiving. Here are 10 corn themed activities for kids including creative painting techniques, math, science, and bubble wrap crafts! Take a look around and see which ones you like. Or even better, show the kids the entire list and let them pick out their favorites! My kids love to do that!
Creative Corn Crafts
2. Indian Corn Bubble Wrap Craft – This looks so pretty hanging on the door!
3. Stamped Eraser Indian Corn Painting – Five Kernels of Corn Legend + more resources for learning!
4. Footprint Corn Wall Hanging – Adorable! Plus a scarecrow and black crow.
5. Bubble Wrap Painting: Corn Craft – Lots of different farming activities!
6. Popsicle Stick Corn – Creative handprint craft idea!
Corn Themed Activities that Incorporate Learning
7. Corn Science Experiment – Corn vs Popcorn and a free printable graph.
8. Printable Corn Counting Activity – Fun fine motor activity!
9. I is for Indian Corn – Another fun painting technique!
10. Hopping Corn Science Activity – Make your popcorn hop for over an hour!
This month’s Top 10 List Theme is Thanksgiving and Harvest
Hop around for more fun ideas to make or do with kids!
- Harvest Sensory Fun Activities from Adventures of Adam
- Thanksgiving Printables for Preschoolers by Living Life and Learning
- Thanksgiving Sensory Activities from Crafty Kids at Home
- Turkey Themed Fine Motor Activities from School Time Snippets
- Books for Preschoolers from Something 2 Other
Turkey Day Tips:
- Thanksgiving Time Savers from Sunny Day Family
- Thanksgiving Leftovers Ideas from Our Good Life
- Harvest Recipes from Nemcsok Farms