Quick – what comes to mind when you hear the word ‘Thanksgiving?’
TURKEYS, of course!
Kids will love the ideas featured in this fun Thanksgiving round up….. they are the cutest turkey crafts EVER! Cupcake liners, handprints, ribbon, and tissue paper are just a few of the items used to make these 10 adorable Thanksgiving birds.
Too Cute Turkey Crafts
1. Beautiful Cupcake Liner Turkey – Raising Little Superheroes
2. Turkey Finger Puppet Tutorial – Guest post from I Heart Crafty Things
3. Colorful Tissue Paper Turkey Craft – Artsy Craftsy Mom
4. Coffee Filter Turkeys – A Little Pinch of Perfect
5. Paper Plate Turkey with ribbon feathers – Blitsy
6. Ribbon Turkey Hair Clip Tutorial – Ribbon Retreat
7. Pinecone Turkeys made with scrap ribbon – Fireflies & Mudpies
9. Handprint & Footprint Turkey – Crafty Morning
10. DIY Sock Turkey with template – Christian Games and Crafts