Quick – what comes to mind when you hear the word ‘Thanksgiving?’
TURKEYS, of course!
We are loving the creative ideas featured in this must make Thanksgiving craft round up. They are the cutest kids turkey crafts ideas EVER! Cupcake liners, handprints, ribbon, and tissue paper are just a few of the items used to make these adorable Thanksgiving birds.
*This post was originally published 11/23/2015 and updated on 11/8/2019.
Cute Thanksgiving Turkey Crafts for Kids
1. Handprint & Footprint Turkey – Made by Crafty Morning, this is one of our favorite finds for crafting with toddlers.
2. DIY Sock Turkey with template – Can’t handle the cuteness of this diy softie from Christian Games and Crafts!
3. Coffee Filter Turkeys – This classic coffee filter turkey by A Little Pinch of Perfect looks even cooler glued to a painted paper plate!
4. Ribbon Turkey Hair Clip Tutorial – Here’s a video tutorial from The Ribbon Retreat.
5. Paper Plate Turkey with Ribbon Feathers – I adore this fun Thanksgiving idea Glued to my Crafts Blog made for the Blitsy website.
6. Beautiful Cupcake Liner Turkey – How fun are the feathers on this idea from Raising Little Superheroes?!
7. Colorful Tissue Paper Turkey Craft – Artsy Craftsy Mom made colorful feathers using tissue paper making it an inexpensive craft idea for Thanksgiving.
8. Handprint Turkey with Feathers – My daughter made this feathery craft along with a separate counting activity for preschool ages.
9. Turkey Finger Puppet Tutorial – This guest post from I Heart Crafty Things will keep the kids busy telling stories, putting on plays, and imaginative play.
10. Pinecone Turkeys made with scrap ribbon – Fireflies & Mudpies got crafty with nature and ribbon!
Even More Kids Turkey Crafts Ideas!
For even more Thanksgiving turkey ideas, check out are ultimate guide to turkeys made from handprints! There’s over 25 ideas!