Who knew there were so many cute things to make with cardboard tubes for Valentine’s Day?! Of course I love all the Valentine owls which is what comes to mind 1st for me, but did you know that you can make hanging hearts or even a mini treat box? You could also use them as homemade heart-shaped stamps or turn them into a creative wreath to hang on your front door. All you have to do is jazz the cardboard tubes up with paint, glitter, washi tape, duct tape, paper and so on.
Cardboard Tube Valentine’s Day Crafts
Whether you are making with friends or while at home, these adorable projects make it hard to decide on just one!
2. Cupid Quiver – love this!
5. Toilet Paper Roll Butterfly Craft – (not pictured)
6. DIY Felt Heart Binoculars (not pictured)
9. Cardboard Tube Animal for Valentine’s Day
Related: Valentine’s Day Paper Plate Animals
Valentine’s Decor made from Cardboard Tubes
Here are a handful of projects that are perfect for decor ideas. The kids can even help make these!
14. T.P. Roll Heart Garland (not pictured)
15. Cardboard Roll Heart Wreath (not pictured)
DIY Valentine Treat Holders
Make these fun ideas for a classroom exchange, party favor, or to give to friends!
22. DIY Valentine’s Rockets (not pictured)