24 Super Sweet Cardboard Tube Valentine’s Day Crafts
Who knew there were so many cute things to make with cardboard tubes for Valentine’s Day?! Of course I love all the Valentine owls which is what comes to mind 1st for me, but did you know that you can make hanging hearts or even a mini treat box? You could also use them as homemade heart-shaped stamps or turn them into a creative wreath to hang on your front door. All you have to do is jazz the cardboard tubes up with paint, glitter, washi tape, duct tape, paper and so on.
Cardboard Tube Valentine’s Day Crafts
Whether you are making with friends or while at home, these adorable projects make it hard to decide on just one!
1. Toilet Paper Tube Love Bugs
2. Cupid Quiver – love this!
4. Heart Shaped Toilet Paper Roll Lion
5. Toilet Paper Roll Butterfly Craft – (not pictured)
6. DIY Felt Heart Binoculars (not pictured)
8. Decorative Tape Standing Heart Decoration
9. Cardboard Tube Animal for Valentine’s Day
10. The Day It Rained Hearts Sensory Bin
Related: Valentine’s Day Paper Plate Animals
Valentine’s Decor made from Cardboard Tubes
Here are a handful of projects that are perfect for decor ideas. The kids can even help make these!
11. Recycled Heart DIY Project
13. Duct Tape Vase Handprint Craft
14. T.P. Roll Heart Garland (not pictured)
15. Cardboard Roll Heart Wreath (not pictured)
DIY Valentine Treat Holders
Make these fun ideas for a classroom exchange, party favor, or to give to friends!
19-20. Recycled Cardboard Owl Valentines and these adorable Hogs and Kisses Valentines
21. Minion Valentine’s Day Box
22. DIY Valentine’s Rockets (not pictured)
23. Create Candy Tubes Out of Toilet Paper Rolls
24. Valentine’s Favor Craft Project
25. Heart Butterfly with Template