It’s party time!
We welcome you to add your DIY project, recipes, kids crafts, and so on to the Bewitchin’ Projects linky and browse all the amazing projects added by other bloggers.
Today’s features are a cutesy printable and a photo letter collage tutorial. Before we’d get to the party, I’d like to share a couple highlights from our blog this past week.
With Christmas right around the corner, I have been busy compiling Gift Guides for Kids. Have a little one who love imaginative play? Check out our post titled Fun Toys for Pretend Play!
We also collaborated with 25+ other bloggers to bring you reviews on one of our favorite kids products. We shared why we love the Melissa & Doug standing floor easel and different ways we play and learn with it.
Free Printable Calendar Page
So sweet! One of the readers over at Busy Mom’s Helper created cutesy printable pages to go along with their 2014-2015 Free Calendar. I love the colors and the Project Planner!
Photoshop Tutorial: Photo Letter Collages
I love DIY photos projects. I can’t wait to try this Photoshop Tutorial over at Anything & Everything DIY blog on how to make Letter Photo Collages. Her husband shares the how to.
|Cami FB | G+ | Pin||Shonee Pin | G+ | Ins||Dru FB | Pin | Ins||Cathy FB | Pin | Ins||Sarah FB | G+ | Pin|
|Amanda FB | Pin | Tw||Barb FB | Tw | G+||Trine FB | Pin | Ins|
Just a few guidelines:
- We would love for you to follow your sweet hosts ♥
- Link to your post’s permalink, NOT your main blog URL.
- Something made by you is a MUST! (no etsy shops, parties, giveaway or business links)
- Lets be fair, please visit other links and let them know you were there. Everybody loves kind words.
- We would love for you grab the party button and share it somewhere on your blog (or a text link) and share this party on your social media channels to spread the word about the Bewitchin’ Projects Link Party.
- Make new friends and most important HAVE FUN!!!
*Please note that by linking up your projects you are giving permission for the hosts to use your image in features and shares across social media platforms (Facebook, Pinterest, etc.).
Can’t wait to see what everyone links up!