26 Cool Pumpkin Decorating Ideas for Kids
Looking for kid-friendly pumpkins to help inspire your own this year? Here are 26 cool pumpkin decorating ideas for kids of all ages – even adults may enjoy a few of these! There’s a little bit of everything: cute, glittery, character-inspired, interactive face decorations, animal-inspired, and more. I’m loving the TMNT double pumpkin idea and the grumpy cat one!
Cool Pumpkin Pumpkin Decorating Ideas for Kids
2. Rainbow Glitter Pumpkin Tutorial
3. Mix & Match Craft Foam Faces
4. Princess Puppy Decorated Pumpkin Idea
12. Mini Football Craft Pumpkins
15. Decorated like a Cute Dinosaur
17. Glitter Boo Pumpkin with Foam Stickers
18. Pumpkin Mummies
19. Pumpkin Decorated like a Penguin
Most ideas use inexpensive items such as paint, craft foam, crayons, washi tape, pipe cleaners, googly eyes and any other thing you might find lying around the house such as the broken tiara we used for my daughter’s princess puppy last year (Pictured in 1st photo).
23. Monster Pumpkin
25. Handprint Spider & Ghost Pumpkins
What pumpkin decorating ideas have you done in the past or hope to do this year? Share in the comments or head over to share on our Facebook page!
These are so cute! The minion one would be perfect for my niece who is obsessed with them. I think my nephew would the mummy one because he can play with tissue and toilet paper.