10 Fun Paper Plate Easter Crafts for Kids
Spring has almost Sprung which mean Easter is just a hop away! We love paper plate crafts and have rounded up 10 Easter ones that are fun for kids to make. The paper plate Easter crafts we have chosen include bunnies, sheeps, chicks, and baskets. They are painted, cut from construction paper, decorated with shredded paper/grass, cotton balls, and a couple even incorporate handprints and footprints.
At the end are more Top 10 lists from other kid bloggers for you to browse and be inspired.
Top 10 Paper Plate Easter Crafts for Kids
This paper plate bunny mask is too cute for words. Kids will love hopping around pretending to be a bunny!
This handprint and footprint bunny made from paper plates is a huge hit every year on our other blog!
We also made a paper plate chick using handprints.
Use shredded paper to create an adorable paper plate sheep craft …….
– OR – use yellow Easter grass to make a super cute chick craft!
Make and decorate your own Easter basket craft and then fill it with plastic eggs!
Or make this Easter basket craft that your are still able to fill, but is flatter than the one above. So pretty!
This paper plate bunny can be used as a puppet or a mask. It’s easy-to-make!
Make a fluffy sheep craft that rocks – neat!
Preschoolers can practice their cutting and gluing skills with this fun paper plate Easter chick!
More top 10 Easter lists from other kid bloggers:
- Top 10 Egg Lauchers | Little Bins for Little Hands
- Top 10 Easter Bunny Art & Craft Ideas for Toddlers | Powerful Mothering
- Top 10 Easter Play Recipes | Craftulate
- Top 10 Subscription Boxes for Kids | Something 2 Offer
- Top 10 Ways to make an Easter Bunny with Prints from Hands & Feet |Fun Handprint Art
- Top 10 Easter Painting Ideas | Multicraftingmummy
- Top 10 Easter Toddler Activities | Adventures of Adam
- Top 10 Fine Motor Sensory Ideas for Easter | Fine Motor Ideas
[ess_grid alias=”Easter Spring Grid”][/ess_grid]