It’s time for our first Halloween inspired drink of the year! This one we are calling Ghoulicious Halloween Smoothie because it has googly eyes all over the outside of the cup staring at us while drinking it….he, he. Our smoothie is banana vanilla flavored, but you really could use any flavor you’d like.
How to make your own Ghoulicious Halloween Smoothie:
You will want to add the googly eyes on your glass or cup first.. We grabbed our pack of sticky googly eyes and sticker eyes. They can be found in the craft aisle and scrapbook sections. Little Sister decorated the outside of her smoothie glass. Then you just have to fill it with your choice of smoothie! (PS… check out these easy Halloween cookies! They’re so cute!)
Banana Vanilla Smoothie Recipe
- 1 frozen banana, cut into sections
- Greek yogurt, vanilla flavored
- whipped cream
- sprinkles, Halloween colors or designs
- splash of apple juice, milk, or choice
Mix all ingredients together. Top with whipped cream and sprinkles. We used an individual sized Greek yogurt, however, if making more than one you may want to grab the bigger container size. Add 1 frozen banana per each person.
Who knew a banana vanilla smoothie would taste yummy?!
Ready for more creative Halloween food ideas?
Here are drinks, snacks, and more shared by other kid bloggers. We would love for you to hop around and see what fun food creation they are sharing!
- Slimey Limey Lemonade – Rainy Day Mum
- Pumpkin Jello Snack – Craftulate
- Frankenstein Green Smoothie – Sugar Aunts
- Spider Pizza – Kids Craft Room
- Spider cookies – Frogs, Snails and Puppy Dog Tails
- Spider Web Cupcakes – The Mad House
- Gingerbread Ghost Biscuits – The Gingerbread House
- Worms in Dirt Dessert – Kidz Activities
- Monster Rice Krispies – The Resourceful Mama
- Halloween Bug Pasta – Peakle Pie
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls – Play Dough & Popsicles
Other Spooky Kids Drinks:
Let us know what your kids think of the GHOULicious Halloween Smoothie!
[ess_grid alias=”Halloween Crafts”][/ess_grid]