Learn with UP! Hands-on, Project-based Activities (ages 4-10)
In need of fun, engaging activities for your child(ren) that incorporate learning?
Check out our new eBook, titled UP!, that we are co-author of! It features 30+ project-based activities that incorporate math, literacy, science, art, and play. Up! will take your child’s love of blocks and building, and instill a lifelong love of learning.
Kids love to explore, test, and build things as is, so take it a step further by adding an educational twist to the fun!
Why you will love this book:
UP! shows you how to support passion-led, project-based, hands-on learning. It will help your child make connections, go deeper in their understanding, and encourage their questions and creativity.
All the project-based activities in the book are FUN! Every activity has been tried, tested and approved by our children – whose blogs/websites you may already be familiar with!
The activities have been carefully chosen to offer a wide range of explorations, working across the curriculum to incorporate play, imagination, math, literacy, science, sensory and art.
The sky’s the limit when you’re learning with Up!
What You’ll Get in This Book:
– 30+ hands-on projects that invite your child to explore all things Up!
– guidance on how to support your child’s interests, and how to help them expand their exploration and learning across the curriculum.
– multisensory activities for children aged 4 to 10
– resources for parents and teachers, at home or in the classroom, with ideas for indoor and outdoor learning
– material lists, step-by-step instructions, and full colour photographs of every activity
– suggestions for variations and extensions so you can adapt the activities to suit your child
– a wide range of learning activities including:
- Ideas to set up and develop block play
- Activities that use blocks for math lessons, with number games, measuring activities, and shape-building challenges
- Construction play invitations with sensory elements and imaginary play, to develop language, spelling, and storytelling, and to promote co-operation and collaboration
- Art projects on the theme of Up! including Caulder-inspired kinetic mobiles and upright weaving
- Prompts that encourage creative thinking and innovation: exploring the possibilities of rocks, ice, marshmallows, customising blocks with new designs, and using huge cardboard boxes that can build structures bigger than you are
- Science projects that invite your child to think about all the other things that go Up! including homemade rockets, airplanes, parachutes, pulleys and constellations
– and 100 printable pages including shape challenge cards, build challenge cards, and a set of world architecture prints.
GET YOUR COPY NOW!
Buy it worldwide for instant download.
Pay via PayPal, which will take care of any currency conversion for you. The ebook costs US
14.99 $11.25 (limited time offer).
*Please note: This is an ebook, which means you will be sent a link that allows you to download a PDF containing the ebook and all the resources. You can save it to your computer or iPad* and then either read it on screen or print some/all of the pages, as you prefer.You can buy the ebook now, on any device, and then download it when you are ready. Depending on the apps you have installed and your operating system, you might be able to download the ebook on your mobile device. However if you have any doubts or problems, I recommend you use a computer to download the book and then share it to your mobile devices. You will be sent download instructions when your purchase the ebook.
The Up! ebook is published and sold by Cathy James at NurtureStore.co.uk. Please direct any customer service queries regarding purchases of the ebook to firstname.lastname@example.org or refer to the NurtureStore FAQ.
The Up! ebook is protected under copyright © 2016. All rights reserved.
Limited Time Launch Price! WooHoo!
The book is on sale on Friday 16th of September.
The price is $14.99. Right now we a running a special for the first two weeks only – until Friday, September 30th, you can purchase the Up! eBook for a special launch price of $11.25! No discount code needed to get this price, just click the little ‘BUY NOW‘ button below.
For more project-based activities like these, check out our 1st book in this collaborative series, ABCs and 123s.