If your looking for Christmas ideas to make with the kiddos this year, you’ve come to the right place! We’ve collaborated with 90+ kid bloggers to bring you the Ultimate Guide to Christmas Ideas. Our post is Rudolph crafts for kids and moms too. There are Rudolph handprint art, fun food ideas, recycled crafts, ornaments, and more. At the end of the post you will find the 90+ other themed Christmas topics.
Rudolph Crafts For the Artsy Kids:
Recycled Reindeer Art And Craft Ideas
- We are putting this Egg Carton Reindeer and Sleigh from The Well Nourished Nest on our must make list!
- Head over to Love and Marriage (and a baby carriage) to see how to make this super cute Baby Food Jar Rudolph!
- Krokotak is one of my new favorite blogs. I adore these cute Christmas Cardboard Tube Reindeer they made. There’s 6 total that are attached to a sleigh and displayed as decor.
- Who knew there were so many ways to make a Cardboard Tube Rudolph?! Stop by Fantastic Fun & Learning for another one that uses twigs.
- I am always in awe of all the recycled cup crafts I Heart Crafty Things makes. Her Recycled Cup Rudolph is a must make!
- Stop by About Home to see this adorable DIY Puzzle Ornament. I think we might try making one this year – it’s just too cute!
Handprint Rudolph Crafts
- Upcycle a jar or container into a Rudolph Candy Cane Treat Holder. We made it with my son’s handprints!
- We loved this Thumbprint Reindeer Pulling a Footprint Sleigh Craft so much that we made it 2 different years!
- This R is for Rudolph Handprint Craft from Crafty Morning is way too cute and easy-to-make!
- JDaniel4’s Mom did a twist on this classic Christmas craft by making a Handprint Candy Cane Reindeer – Neat!
- So cute! Here’s a DIY Handprint Sweatshirt Idea shirt from There’s Just One Mommy.
- I adore these Footprint Reindeer wearing Christmas Lights that I made with my daughter. We sent them as Christmas cards!
Even more Rudolph Crafts for Kids!
- I love all the creative things made from pinecones. Here is a Pinecone Ornament from Fireflies and Mudpies.
- A few years ago, my son and I had a Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Movie Themed Day. We made a crafts, a handprint shirt, a reindeer snack, and watched the movie.
- Kitchen Fun with My Three Sons has some of the cutest fun food ideas. My kids would love this easy-to-make Pancake Rudolph!
- Looking for a handmade ornament idea? Glued to My Crafts shares Craft Stick Rudolph Ornaments.
- Here’s a cute k cup reindeer that can be used as a mini candy holder.
- You will love this paper Rudolph finger puppet craft made by one of our blog contributors!
Reindeer Ideas For the Artsy Mommas:
- Here is a free Rudolph with your Nose so Bright printable from Glued to my Crafts blog. She displayed her’s in a picture frame.
- DIY Mason Jar Rudolph Decoration – Yesterday on Tuesday has the most beautiful collection of DIY mason jar crafts on her blog including TONS of Christmas ones. Be sure to check out the categories/tags under the post to see the rest!
- Speaking of peanut butter, how amazing are these Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Snacks from Hungry Happenings?!
- Yum! I love peanut butter cookies! Bakergirl turned her cookies into little Rudolphs!
- You may have seen this Handmade Reindeer Towel and Soap gift on Pinterest. Head over to Bumble Bee’s Craft Den to get the tutorial.
- For an afternoon snack or Christmas themed brunch idea, check out these crafty Nutella reindeer sandwiches!
More Christmas Crafts and Activities
Here is this year’s Ultimate Guide of Christmas Ideas from the Kid Blogger Network including crafts, activities, recipes, traditions, printables, and more!