Looking for a quick and fun Easter craft to do with a group of kids of various ages? This super cute pipe cleaner bunny pencil topper craft is a great choice!
Pipe Cleaner Bunny Pencil Toppers Tutorial
*The craft supplies featured in this post our from our blog partners, CraftProjectIdeas.com. No monetary compensation was received and all opinions are mine (and my kids) honest thoughts about the products featured.
- fuzzy sticks (pipe cleaners)
- glitter glue or puffy paint
- mini white pom poms (we used these sparkly ones)
- glue or glue dots
My daughter and I thought it would look neat if we twisted two fuzzy sticks together first before wrapping around the pencil. (blue and darker pink bunny in photos).
1. Start by shaping the bunny’s ears about an inch from one end of a pipe cleaner. Place at the top end of a pencil.
2. Next, wrap the long pipe cleaner end around the pencil and the opposite short end one or two times. Then, wrap it through the bunny ears one an angle twice – one time angled left and a second time angled to the right. Finish wrapping the pipe cleaner around the pencil to create the body.
3. Add eyes and nose using glitter glue or puffy paint.
Now you have a sparkly, fuzzy pencil topper!
This adorable pipe cleaner bunny pencil topper would be fun and easy for kids to make for their friends or the kids in their class.
See More Easter Crafts and Activities:
[ess_grid alias=”Easter Spring Grid”][/ess_grid]