I thought this Paper Bag Easter Bunny Craft my little guy made in his preschool class was too cute for words! There’s even Easter grass inside it. I plan to put something from his & Little Sister’s Easter basket in it on random days and then hide it for them to find making it a fun activity for them to do together.
*Update* After their Easter Sensory Bathtub activity, I hid the bunny he made with a surprise inside for them to find. We used the warmer/colder method to help my little guy find it. Little Sister enjoyed the activity too even though she just stood on one spot pretending to look for it. Inside were brand new dry erase markers that they immediately ran over to the easel to play with!
The preschoolers also colored this bunny drawing with a cute saying written at the bottom. Red is still his favorite color! Most of the things he brings home from school is red….. he, he.
- Rabbit Ears Headband Preschool Craft
- Cottonball Bunny Toddler Craft
- Easter Basket Ric Sensory Art
- Easter Pail Foam Sticker Activity
- Free Egg Scavenger Hunt Printable
- Carrot-shaped Treat Bags – How to
- Carrot Fun Food Idea for Kids
- Footprint Easter Canvas Keepsake
- Paper Plate Footprint Bunny
- How to make a Footprint Bunny
- Peeking Bunny Handprint Craft
- 200+ Egg-citing Easter Ideas