We love decorating mini pumpkins every year. Here is a simple, no-carve mini pumpkin owl I made using a white pumpkin. Little Sister loved it and remarked how cute she thought it was. I love that we can keep up even after Halloween is over since it still make a fun Fall decoration.
How to make the Mini Pumpkin Owl
- Mini pumpkin
- Hot glue gun
- Sticky rhinestones or gems
- Sticker eyes or googly eyes
- Felt flowers optional
1. Glue on felt flowers or use cardstock. Add either sticker eyes (scrapbook section) or googly eyes on top of those.
2. Add the sticky gems on the owl’s tummy.
3. Glue feathers on to the sides.
4. Add an orange beak using cardstock. We used a heart-shaped button for ours.
See also – Pinecone Owl Craft
What fun ways have you decorated mini pumpkins?