We love recycling at home! We are always looking for ways to use recycled materials for arts and crafts. We frequently use k cups to craft with. You can find all our recycled k cup ideas here. In this post, we will show you how to transform an empty k cup into a simple, fun k cup tiger craft.
How to make the K Cup Tiger Craft
*This post contains affiliate links. You can find our full disclosure here.
Coffee Variety Sampler Pack for Keurig Brewers, 40 CountApple Barrel Acrylic Paint Set, Best Selling Colors I500 Pieces Googly Eyes with Self-adhesive100 Pipe Cleaners – Chenille Stem for Arts and Crafts
- empty k cup
- orange and black paint
- googly eyes
- orange construction paper
- orange pipe cleaner
- hot glue (any glue or glue dots)
1. Begin by painting the entire outside of the k cup orange. Allow it to dry, then add a second layer.
2. Add black stripes, a nose, and a mouth. Use hot glue to attach the eyes.
3. Cut ears out of the orange construction paper. Fold up a small amount along the bottom edge. Next, make a small cut in the middle and slightly pinch the sides together. Attach to the cup with glue.
4. Cut an orange pipe cleaner in half, shape into a tail, hot glue on the back, and you’re done!
Books About Tigers
*Click the photos for more info about each.
National Geographic Readers: TigersThe Tiger Who Came to TeaSleep Like a Tiger (Caldecott Medal – Honors Winning Title(s))Mr. Tiger Goes Wild (Boston Globe-Horn Book Awards (Awards))It’s a Tiger!Tiger-Tiger, Is It True?: Four Questions to Make You Smile Again
See also: Handprint Tiger