Minions are the current craze right now and to join in on the fun, we are sharing a simple Minions snack recipe – brownie s’mores! Whether you are hosting a movie night or a Minions/Despicable Me birthday party, these Minions brownie s’mores are sure to please those with a sweet tooth!
Minions Snack Recipe
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs (room temperature)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease the sides of a 9 x 9 pan with cooking spray.
- Sift dry ingredients in a bowl (flour, baking powder, salt, and cocoa).
- In a medium sized bowl add the vegetable oil, sugar, and vanilla. Beat in eggs. Stir until well blended.
- Slowly add all the dry ingredients, 1/2 cup at a time, to the wet ingredients . Stir after each addition until mixed well.
- Pour the brownie batter into the pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool slightly.
- Run a knife along the sides to help in getting the brownies out.
- Remove from pan and place on a wire rack. Let cool.
Ingredients for S’mores:
- 1 bag of miniature marshmallows
- 1 package of graham crackers ( 4 )
- 1 bag of chocolate chips
- yellow and blue M&M’s
- gummy candy Minions
Directions for making Minions S’mores:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the whole brownie on a cookie sheet.
- Pour the bag of marshmallows on top.
- Break a few graham crackers into pieces. Mix them into the marshmallow layer.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes or until marshmallows start to melt.
- Top with a handful of yellow and blue M&M’s while the s’mores are still hot.
- Allow to cool a bit.
- Place on the gummy Minions.
- Now you’re Minion S’mores are ready to be served! Just cut the jumbo brownie into smaller pieces and place on a plate for all to enjoy.
For another simple party idea inspired by the movie, check out these Minions Pretzel Snack from In the Playroom.
Besides this fun Minions snack recipe, your kids may like making and playing with Minion Puppets!