My son loves the *Chicka Chicka Boom Boom book, so I thought I’d try the number version with him and made a fun *Chicka Chicka 123 snack. This snack idea is a fun way to retell the story! It’s easy to set up.
*This post contains Amazon affiliate links. Please read our full disclosure policy here.
→ See all Children’s Counting Books
Here’s how to make the Chicka Chicka 123 Snack
- graham crackers
- strawberry syrup (bottle or homemade)
- number crackers
- Break apart a graham cracker to make a stem.
- Cut up little pieces of apple to place at the top of the tree. In the book, the numbers climb up an apple tree.
- I tossed marshmallows in strawberry to signify red apples and placed them randomly throughout the cut up apples. Of course you could omit this step entirely and just have the apples.
- Add the number crackers while reading the book.
Like this book series? You may also enjoy these Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Activities!