Chicka Chicka 123 Snack Idea – Kids Number Book
My son loves the *Chicka Chicka Boom Boom book, so I thought I’d try the number version with him and made a fun *Chicka Chicka 123 snack. This snack idea is a fun way to retell the story! It’s easy to set up.
*This post contains Amazon affiliate links. Please read our full disclosure policy here.
→ See all Children’s Counting Books
Here’s how to make the Chicka Chicka 123 Snack
- graham crackers
- strawberry syrup (bottle or homemade)
- number crackers
- Break apart a graham cracker to make a stem.
- Cut up little pieces of apple to place at the top of the tree. In the book, the numbers climb up an apple tree.
- I tossed marshmallows in strawberry to signify red apples and placed them randomly throughout the cut up apples. Of course you could omit this step entirely and just have the apples.
- Add the number crackers while reading the book.
Like this book series? You may also enjoy these Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Activities!
This is adorable! My girls LOVE Chicka Chicka Boom Boom too and like your son – they enjoyed 1,2,3 but definitely prefer the ABC one as well.<br /><br />Hope to see you stop by the Sunday Showcase & share some of your fab child centered ideas like this one.<br /><br />Bern<br />http://momto2poshlildivas.blogspot.com/search/label/Sunday%20Showcase
love this book and activity how fun for young ones come see me at http://shopannies.blogspot.com
Ooh what a cute (and yummy!!) tree :-)<br /><br />Thank you for joining Kids Get Crafty, lovely to have you there!<br /><br />Maggy
I JUST found your blog and I am so glad I did!! You have such cute and creative ideas! As a homeschooler I am always looking for sites like yours!