10 Cute Book-based Halloween Crafts
Halloween books are a great way to get younger kids involved in the Halloween fun that are not-so-scary. There are way too many cute ones out there including the popular Spookley the Square Pumpkin and 5 Little Pumpkins stories. Make reading even more enjoyable with book-based Halloween crafts and activities. At the end of this post is even more Halloween fun from other kid bloggers who are sharing their Top 10 post (Monthly series – next month is Top 10 Harvest and Thanksgiving ideas!).
10 Adorable Book-based Halloween Crafts
1. Spookley the Square Pumpkin Craft Stick Magnets
2. Pippa the Pumpkin Fairy Crafts
3. A Beastly Story Monster Craft & Drinks
5. Inside a House That Is Haunted
6. 5 Little Pumpkins Counting Playset
7. Click, Clack, Boo Halloween Shadow Garland
8. Where’s Boo? Halloween Craft
2 Fun Pumpkin Crafts for Tots and Preschoolers
More Top 10 Halloween Fun:
- No Carve Pumpkin Decorating Ideas | Sunny Day Family
- Pumpkin Fine Motor Activities | Craftulate
- Halloween STEM Activities | Crafty Kids at Home
- Halloween Dinner Ideas | Our Good Life
- Unusual Ways To Play With A Pumpkin | Adventures of Adam
- Easiest Halloween Crafts | P is for Preschooler
- Unusual Party Ideas for a Terrific Halloween | Peakle Pie
- Pumpkin Art and Craft Ideas | Witty Hoots
- Pumpkin Handprint & Footprint Ideas | Fun Handprint Art
- Halloween Games and Activities | Play & Learn Everyday
- Pumpkin Recipes | Nemcsok Farms
- DIY Halloween Lanterns | Rhythms of Play
These are fabulous! I love book activities and there’s a few here that are new to us. Off to the library!
These are adorable! I love that circle monster! The great thing is that these crafts can go with a book or even on their own 🙂
These are so adorable! 😀 Great ideas!
What great ideas! Thanks!