It’s Bewitchin’ Projects party time – WooHoo!
Are you ready for Valentine’s Day? Today we are sharing a huge resource of all things Valentine-sy. For the artsy kids there are crafts and card ideas. For the artsy moms there are DIY decor projects, DIY gifts, tons of recipes, and more! Over the last 2 days we shared a free printable to make I Wheelie Like You toy car Valentines and one made with a handprint car. My daughter and I also did Valentine’s Day inspired fine motor activities. We made a magical heart wand, heart pendant necklace, bracelets, and a bracelet Valentine.
On to the features….
Up first is my favorite pin from last week, this gorgeous Melted Crayon Heart Canvas from A Mommy’s Bundle!
Valentine’s Day Crafts
For the Artsy Kids:
- Tin Can Love Bug – use as a candy holder, for cutesy notes, and more!
- Heart-shaped Card Holder – hangs on the back of a chair!
- Heart Window Play Activity for Toddlers
- Build Your Own Robot Activity
- Conversation Heart Toast
- Paper Heart Chains
- Playdough Activity
- Cosmic Hearts Craft – so colorful!
For the Artsy Moms:
- XOXO Wall Art & Tp Roll Heart Garland – so pretty!
- All You Need is Love – free to print from a fellow Bewitchin’ host!
- String Heart Wall Hanging
- Valentine’s Inspired Painted Canvas Art – I adore the colors she used!
- DIY Love is Banner
- DIY Glitter Heart Candles
- Hanging Wood Hearts Door Decoration
- Heart Soda Can Lights Decor Project – so clever
*Plus check out these free Valentine’s Fonts!
Crafty Valentines and Card Ideas
- I Only Have Eyes for You Glasses Valentine
- Free Printable Valentine’s Cards – 6 total
- Pencil Arrow Valentines – includes printable gift tag!
- Long Distance Hug Handprint Valentine Craft – love this so much!
- I Wuff You Printables – My daughter would love these! Attach it to a snack, cookies, stickers, and so on!
- I’m Stuck on You Classroom Valentine
- Sprinkled with Love Confetti Valentines
- Pretend Cupcake Valentines – so sweet!
- Free Printable Gift Box
- DIY Mini Jam Jars Gift – too cute from a fellow Bewitchin’ host!
- Candy Bouquet Tutorial
- Cupid’s Arrow Favors
- You’re Outta This World Valentines
- I Only Have Smooches for You! – includes printable.
- You’re Dino-mite! – kids craft.
- Don’t Be Puzzled Candy Bags
- Sew Cute Valentines
- Minecraft Card
- Cute Straw Valentines
- You’re a Great Catch! – free bag toppers
Creative Food Ideas:
- Peanut Butter and Chocolate Valentine Cookies – yum! Love peanut butter and chocolate!
- Red Velvet Skillet Cookie
- Ruby Red Italian Cream Soda
- Chocolate Glazed Cocoa Cupcakes
- Chocolate Cherry Cake – amazing!
- Heart Patterned Swiss Roll Cake
- Cherry Vanilla Meringue Cookies – I want to try these!
- Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
- Gluten-free Chocolate Heart Cake
- Red Velvet Heart Candies
- Individual Cheesecake Hearts
- 38 Sweet and Fun Snack for Valentine’s Day – incase you missed last week’s features!!!
|Cami FB | G+ | Pin||Shonee Pin | G+ | Ins||Dru FB | Pin | Ins|
|Sarah FB | G+ | Pin||Amanda FB | Pin | Tw||Barb FB | Tw | G+|
Just a few guidelines:
- We would love for you to follow your sweet hosts ♥
- Link to your post’s permalink, NOT your main blog URL.
- Something made by you is a MUST! (no etsy shops, parties, giveaway or business links)
- Lets be fair, please visit other links and let them know you were there. Everybody loves kind words.
- We would love for you grab the party button and share it somewhere on your blog (or a text link) and share this party on your social media channels to spread the word about the Bewitchin’ Projects Link Party.
- Make new friends and most important HAVE FUN!!!
*Please note that by linking up your projects you are giving permission for the hosts to use your image in features and shares across social media platforms (Facebook, Pinterest, etc.).
Can’t wait to see what everyone links up!