Summer’s not over yet! See how you can play sports with pool noodles for end of summer fun with family and friends. You can usually find them for cheap at Walmart or the dollar store, but right now they are probably discounted making it a great time to stock up. There are endless ways to use them including ways to play and learn. Today I am sharing 10 ways to have fun playing games that are easy to set up and provide hours of fun!
10 Ways to Play Sports with Pool Noodles
- DIY Racquetball Game – This clever DIY is made with just 3 items! Ziggity Zoom
- Make Basketballs Hoops – Use them sideways too! Ever Never Again
- Lawn Golf Course Kids Can Help Make – Surviving a Teacher’s Salary
- Batting Tee made from a Pool Noodle – JDaniel 4’s Mom
- Inexpensive Bow and Arrow Craft for Kids – Ziggity Zoom
- Obstacle Course made with Pool Noodles – Momtastic
- DIY Goal Post – For the football fans! The Joys of Boys
- Outdoor Party Games – Several ideas (all awesome!) in this post including soccer, target practice, javelin throw, and an agility course. Tip Junkie
- Play Jousting with Kid-friendly Lances – Heather Sitarzewski
- DIY Bowling Alley – You’ll love how simple this is to create!!! Polka Dot Chair
- Simple DIY Hockey Game – Parents
- Kid-made Minion Bowling – Sunshines and Hurricanes
For more summer fun, see how our family plays water balloon games!