It’s party time!
I have been loving all the Halloween activities and DIY projects that have been added to the Bewitchin Projects linky.
Today’s features included DIY decor, fun Halloween snack and drink ideas, kids crafts, and wearable crafts.
Kids Halloween Activities
What a fun way to dress up drinks! See the Pom Pom Spiders in action over at Tikkido.
These Pumpkin Rice Krispie Treats from Blooming Homestead are too cute!
Head over to A Little Pinch of Perfect to see the creative Spider Web String Painting they did.
My daughter and I made this Paper Plate Pumpkin together. Can you guess what we used to stamp it with? Hint: It’s not a sponge.
We also used the same painting technique as above to make this Pumpkin Patch Art. Head over to Fun Handprint Art (our other blog) to see how we made it.
A fun twist on a classic kids game, print this Halloween Bingo for free via Blooming Homestead.
I think these are my favorite Witches Hat Cookies I’ve seen yet. Get the recipe over at The Honeycomb Home.
DIY Halloween Projects
So creative – this Spider Earrings Tutorial from Jewelry Making Journal is also great for older kids.
Looking for a fun way to dress up Halloween drinks for the kids? How about these Mummy Juice Boxes from Krafts and Kiddos?
A Dash of Sarah repurposed Wine Bottles into Frankensteins and Jack-o-lanterns. They make great decorations.
Head over to Mila’s Little Things to get the instruction for these Mason Jar Halloween Characters.
I love this DIY Cat Ears headband from Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom. She also has a fuzzy/furry option.
Just a few guidelines:
- We would love for you to follow your sweet hosts ♥
- Link to your post’s permalink, NOT your main blog URL.
- Something made by you is a MUST! (no etsy shops, parties, giveaway or business links)
- Lets be fair, please visit other links and let them know you were there. Everybody loves kind words.
- We would love for you grab the party button and share it somewhere on your blog (or a text link) and share this party on your social media channels to spread the word about the Bewitchin’ Projects Link Party.
- Make new friends and most important HAVE FUN!!!
*Please note that by linking up your projects you are giving permission for the hosts to use your image in features and shares across social media platforms (Facebook, Pinterest, etc.).
Can’t wait to see what everyone links up!