Recycled Snack Cup Windsock Ghost Halloween Decoration
Turn empty plastic snack cups into kid-made Halloween decorations! One cute idea is to make a recycled snack cup ghost windsock. It’s easy to make and looks lovely (and not-so-spooky) hanging outside to blow in the wind and great guests. I love decorating our home with things the kids made!
Snack Cup Ghost Windsock Craft
*This post contains affiliate links. Please read our full disclosure here.
Empty plastic snack cup
White spray paint or craft paint
Black craft paper
White craft paper or crepe paper
1. Begin by applying 2-3 coats of white paint to the snack cup. You want to make sure the paint fully covers the cup. Set aside and allow the paint to dry.
2. Cut out the face of your ghost. Simple shapes cut from the black craft paper will do. We cut out circles and ovals.
3. You can now cut out the tails of your ghost. Cut white scrap paper into wavy strips. About 5-7 strips will do.
4. Once the white paint is dry, add glue to the back of the black paper cut outs and press them to the front of the cup so your ghost face is formed.
5. Add glue to the ends of the white paper strips and glue them to the inside rim of the cup.
6. We used super glue to attach the twine to the top of the cup for hanging. Just glue, press, and allow it to dry.
Your crafty ghost windsock is now ready to be displayed! For another ghostly Halloween decoration, check out this recycled jar Ghost lantern.