Let’s have fun learning with a preschool rainforest theme! Join the creative preschool team while as we learn about anacondas and macaws, incorporate math, fine motor skills, and art plus build a digital rainforest! All these hands-on preschool activities allow your preschooler to learn in a creative way to make it more memorable.
Preschool Rainforest Theme
1. Learning about anacondas – Ever wonder what the average size length of an anaconda is (Hint: It’s long…hehehe)? Read about this fun fact and more + make a fine motor anaconda busy bag to represent how big they get!
2. Paper plate macaw craft – Aren’t these birds beautiful?! See how to make this colorful paper plate bird and get the free template!
3. Invitation to build a digital rainforest – How fun! I can’t wait to show my kids this awesome website and let them have fun exploring it. Do you know what the difference between a rainforest and a jungle is? Head over to the post to see!
4. Invitation to create: rainforest drawing prompts – This open-ended art activity allows preschoolers to have creative freedom with just a simple animal prompt.
5. Design your own rainforest math clip cards – Work on preschool math with a fun fine motor clip card designed by your little one!
Incase you missed it, our last creative preschool theme was all about bugs!
More Rainforest Crafts and Learning Activities
For more rainforest fun, check out these activities from the creative preschool crew:
Frog and Snake Crafts
- Paper Snake Sculptures – Includes a free template!
- Paper Plate Snakes – 2 different ways to decorate!
- F is for Frog Activities – My favorite is the 5 Speckled Frogs hopping game!
- Pom Pom Frog Craft – Cute and easy to make!
Monkey and Leopard Activities
- How many spots does a leopard have – Story + math activities.
- 5 Little Monkeys fine motor play – Fun with pipe cleaners!
- Handprint Monkey – Swinging on a vine!