Kid Designed Facial Tissue Boxes + 12 Craft Ideas
Have you ever wondered what the story was behind a product that you frequently use and how it was designed? White Cloud has teamed up with the Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals to bring us fun, colorful, and best of all – child made designs for the new White Cloud Facial Tissue Boxes.
So what’s the story behind the design?
White Cloud asked the kids who were receiving treatment from the Children’s Miracle Network to imagine up and create designs that could potentially be featured on their facial tissue boxes. The top ten designs were posted to the White Cloud Facebook Page and fans were able to vote for their favorites. The three winners with the most votes will have their design printed on the facial tissue boxes – how neat is that?! PLUS, each of the winner’s hospitals will receive a $15,000 donation on behalf of White Cloud.
The new, kid made designs will can be found exclusively at Walmart starting May 2013 for a limited time and only in select markets. Please use the White Cloud Store Locator to check if this fun product is available near you. Also, be on the lookout for a 75 cents off coupon in the July issue of the All You Magazine.
- Have your kids design their own facial tissue box using the White Cloud one’s as inspiration.
- Repurpose the empty boxes into Dinosaur Feet to stomp around in – sure to be a R-O-A-R-I-N-G good time!
- String a group of them together to create a train.
- Turn them into a cute or silly Monster!
- Make them into a Pretend Vehicle for the stuffed animals to ride around in.
- Group a bunch of them together to create a giant Rocket or Space Shuttle – so cool!
- Have even more fun by making it a Marshmallow Catapult!
- I absolutely love this easy-to-make Pinata that is perfect for an empty tissue box!
- Here is a fun play on words and how to make the Tissue Box into a Money Holder.
- Get crafty and upcycle them into a nifty Note Paper Holder.
- Check out this adorable Piggy Bank Upcycle Craft!!!
- Make a Basket for carrying items in.
Stay updates with the White Cloud Twitter Page so you never miss a deal and browse the White Cloud Pinterest Page.