Heart Flower Kid’s Craft
My son made this Heart Flower Craft in an ABC class he took last summer. They made it for the letter V, but it is also perfect as a Valentine’s Day craft!
- green paper
- paper in color of choice
- Popsicle stick
Instructions for making the Heart Flower
- Using the paper in your color of choice, cut 6 small squares of equal size as well as 2 with the green paper.
- Fold each square in half.
- Cut a half heart shape so that it opens to a full heart- do with all 8 squares.
- Glue 1 green heart to the bottom of a Popsicle Stick- this will be the leaves.
- Turn Popsicle stick over and glue the other green heart at the bottom.
- With the remaining hearts, glue 3 to the top of one side and 3 on the other so that it resembles a flower.
- Paint in the center of the flower or add a button, etc.
More Valentine’s Day Ideas
[ess_grid alias=”Valentine Crafts”][/ess_grid]
I love this as a Valentine’s Day craft. You could even make the petals red. I am a new follower visiting from ABC and 123 Learning.Vicky from Mess For Less
What a cute idea! I am always looking for new holiday ideas for my kiddos and will be adding this to our to do list!! Thanks for sharing! – mama of many blessings
so cute! thanks for sharing on the sunday showcase – pinned this!
Thanks for pinning!