Spring is in the air and Summer is right around the corner! One thing I love about these 2 seasons are the flowers we see blooming and popping up all over the place – especially the pretty pink ones. So I made a simple flowers prewriting pack for preschoolers that they will really enjoy doing this time of year. Besides tracing and drawing lines, these preschool worksheets focus on colors and counting.
Fun with Flowers Prewriting Pack
There is so much to learn with this pack – your kids will have everything they need to learn prewriting skills in no time!
What’s in the Flower Themed Pack:
1. Dab & Count to 20
- Practice fine motor skills with do-a-dot markers or fingerprints.
2. Trace the Flowers
- Refine prewriting practice by tracing pretty flowers. Tip: this is also a great way to teach your preschooler to draw flowers!
3. Flower Garden Maze
- Help the birdie find the flower garden by tracing lines.
4. Flower Colors Memory Game
- Match colored flowers with the corresponding color word.
5. Match the Flowers Prewriting Worksheet
- Draw a line from the flower in the left column to the matching color in the right column.
6. Flower Line Tracing
- Follow and trace the wavy lines and trace the first letter of the flower color in the boxes on the right.
These preschool prewriting activities are both educational and fun…… And get this: the printable pictured in the top-right with the colorful flowers in the left column and the color word in the right column is free for you to print today! This page is free just for those who are reading this post…. yay! Of course we would love for you to buy the full pack, which is available on Gumroad for $1.50 🙂
Buy the Flower Pack
More Flower Themed Activities
✿ Flower Memory Games for Kids (Printable) | The Natural Homeschool
✿ Word Family Flower Worksheet Craft | Mrs. Karle’s Sight and Sound Reading
✿ Recycled K Cup Flower Craft
✿ Handprint and Fingerprint Flower Crafts