Are you ready for an super cool list of DIY Halloween decorations adults can make that are also kid-friendly?! I am so excited about this list because they are easy Halloween decor ideas that will make your house look more festive without breaking the bank. Plus they aren’t scary so kids will love them!
Awesome List of Easy DIY Halloween Decorations
I suggest you make your way through it to see what catches your eye or would go well with your home. You can also scope out the material lists to find some that use items that you already have at home.
DIY Halloween Decorations Made From Jars and Bottles/Glasses
1. Simple DIY Ghost Jar Lantern – from Artsy Momma
2. Halloween Bottle Labels Free Printable – Itsy Bitsy Fun
3. Wine Glass Halloween Characters – The Keeper of Cheerios
4. Mason Jar Mummy – by Easy Peasy and Fun
5. Halloween Mason Jar Lanterns – Happiness is Homemade
Do-it-yourself Halloween Door and Entryway Decorations
6. Mummy and Frankenstein Streamer Decor – The Keeper of Cheerios
7. DIY Front Door Halloween Monster – by Modern Day Moms
8. Plastic Pumpkin Arch Entry Way – Crafty Morning
9. Halloween Eyeball Wreath Craft that Glows-in-the-dark – Crafts’n Coffee
10. DIY A Polka Dot, Halloween Ghost Wreath – from Crafts’n Coffee
11. Front Porch Spiderweb – Lalymom
DIY Halloween Projects for Your Yard
12. Halloween Decor From Wood Scraps – A Turtle’s Life for Me
13. DIY Tin Can Ghost Windsock – from Chicken Scratch Ny
14. Straw Bale Vampire Minions – Crafty Morning
15. DIY Dancing Lawn Ghosts – Listotic
Simple Indoor Halloween Decorations to Make
16. Free Halloween Printables – by The Best Ideas for Kids
17. Spooky Ghost Garland – from Craft Create Cook
18. Halloween Soap Dispensers Tutorial – Happy Go Lucky
19. Spiderweb Halloween Candle Holder – Chicken Scratch NY
20. Coffee Filter Candy Corn – See Vanessa Craft
Aren’t these Halloween crafts awesome? I want to make them all – don’t you!? Which ones did you like best? It’s hard to decide because they are all so fun!
Halloween Items Found on Etsy
I hope you found some great ideas for this and many years to come. For more kid-friendly Halloween decoration crafts, stop by our Spooktacular Pinterest Board.