September 23rd is Autumnal Equinox (1st day of Fall), have you started fall decorations yet?
This week’s features are festive DIY decorating ideas for fall. We haven’t started yet as it is still swimming weather where I live. I miss seeing all the pretty fall colors so I make it a point every year to make it look like Fall/Autumn in our home.
DIY Decorating Ideas for Fall:
- DIY Nature Craft: Gnome in a Cup – Our Peaceful Planet
- Make your pumpkin stems look better with this tutorial – Anderson + Grant
- Fall Letter Set Decor Project – Home. Made. Interest.
- DIY Felt Acorn Napkin Rings – Tikkido
- Fall Decor Painting: Family Pumpkin Patch – The CSI Project
- Festive Fall Mason Jar Vases – Anything & Everything
- Fall Leaves Banner – Typically Simple
- 15 Fall Pumpkin Crafts – Titi Crafty